The normal process for Enrolment at Northside Christian College is as follows:
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION BY FAMILIES:
- Parents fill out the Application Form as completely as possible. This will help us assess how we can best meet your family’s educational needs.
- The application is lodged with:
1. Pastoral Reference Letter from your Minister
2. A copy of the last two School Reports/Kinder Report (dependent on age of student)
3. A copy of the Certificate of Immunisation
4. A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate or Extract of Entry
5. The completed School Fee Payment Agreement
6. $70 application fee (per child).
- Your application is assessed, and if there are places available, an interview will be arranged by phone, within the next 30 days.
- Attend an interview with the appropriate Coordinator as arranged and complete any student assessments as required. Any additional information of relevance to the enrolment should be bought to this interview, such as reports from health specialists, or samples of work.
- If the interview is successful, a written offer will be made for each child applying. To take up the offer, parents promptly sign and return the Acceptance of Enrolment Form provided to the Registrar, along with the $300 non-refundable deposit (per family).
For more enrolment information, please view Conditions of Student Admission
For all other enquiries regarding enrolment, please contact our Registrar at the details below:
Mrs Sharon Miller
T: 03 9467 2499
F: 03 9467 4899
31 McLeans Road
Bundoora VIC 3083